Time to Read: 3 Minutes
Stubborn inflation, central bank policy, and a potential recession remain at the forefront of investors’ minds as the market continues to slide. In our latest webinar, BWM Financial President Jeff Brown discusses the latest inflation data, how the Fed is responding, and what the rest of the year could look like for the market. Here are the key takeaways:
- It’s all about inflation and central banks.
- While there are signs inflation has peaked, we have been surprised before.
- Fed hike expectations have dropped dramatically in recent weeks.
- Recession indicators have increased, but the timing and ‘declaration’ is not the best strategy for tactical asset management.
- Extreme Pessimism is a positive in an otherwise dreary market.
- BWM will monitor the four-step bottoming process of: Oversold, Rally, Retest and Breadth thrusts to determine next equity portfolio adjustment.
We continue to monitor the latest data from our research partners and are prepared to make tactical changes. As always, our team is here to answer any questions about your personal situation.
The opinions voiced in this material are for general information only and are not intended to provide specific advice or recommendations for any individual. Stratos Wealth Partners and its affiliates do not provide tax, legal or accounting advice. This material has been prepared for informational purposes only, and is not intended to provide, and should not be relied on for, tax, legal or accounting advice. You should consult your own tax, legal and accounting advisors before engaging in any transaction.