Time to Read: 3 Minutes
In our Summertime Market Update we discuss the current state of the market and which indicators we are monitoring to guide our asset management decisions. Here are the key takeaways:
- After record recession, support and recovery, the future is less certain
- Buying the dip has worked very well since the ‘COVID Bottom’ of 2020
- Investors should not be surprised with a mild correction at this point
- Some deterioration in key indicators presents a warning sign but this is offset by positive earnings growth, continued support from the Fed and a low interest rates
- Elevated asset prices suggest lower rates of return moving forward
- BWM is focusing on our ‘Watch Reports’ to guide us through the summer to see if any pull back should be viewed as an opportunity or a reason to get defensive
Please contact BWM Financial if you would like to discuss your specific situation in more detail.
The opinions voiced in this material are for general information only and are not intended to provide specific advice or recommendations for any individual. Stratos Wealth Partners and its affiliates do not provide tax, legal or accounting advice. This material has been prepared for informational purposes only, and is not intended to provide, and should not be relied on for, tax, legal or accounting advice. You should consult your own tax, legal and accounting advisors before engaging in any transaction.