Time to Read: 3 Minutes
With risk assets well off their highs and a great deal of uncertainty looking forward, BWM Financial continues to rely on a weight of the evidence approach when making investment decisions. In our latest market update webinar, BWM Financial President Jeff Brown reviews the indicators we’re focused on and how BWM is interpreting their conflicting signals. Here are the key takeaways:
- There are times when investing calls for making bold predictions about the future. But degree of uncertainty that markets (and indeed the world) face today means this is not one of those times.
- Many indicators are conflicting, but most support a neutral allocation to equities.
- Fixed income has been hit hard, the key to the outlook will be around inflation expectations.
- We believe the key to near term returns lies with the Fed and the War.
- BWM is neutral in allocations, awaiting the weight of the evidence to dictate the next allocation shift.
As always, the BWM team is available to support you during this period of market volatility. Please reach out to us if you would like to review your plan or discuss your specific situation.
The opinions voiced in this material are for general information only and are not intended to provide specific advice or recommendations for any individual. Stratos Wealth Partners and its affiliates do not provide tax, legal or accounting advice. This material has been prepared for informational purposes only, and is not intended to provide, and should not be relied on for, tax, legal or accounting advice. You should consult your own tax, legal and accounting advisors before engaging in any transaction.