Time to Read: 3 Minutes
In our most recent webinar titled, “Equities over bonds: Increasing Equities as Recovery Continues”, we discuss why we are favoring stocks over bonds in our portfolios as the world continues to recover from the COVID-19 global pandemic. Here are the key takeaways:
- Global economy continues to recover as vaccines are being deployed and COVID cases decline.
- Recent market weakness relieved excess optimism while maintaining positive trend.
- Unprecedented policy support warrants a risk asset approach but with an eye to the next problem.
- BWM overweight equities vs bonds with a tight leash.
- BWM to have conversations individually with clients on alternative portfolio options as bonds provide less stability in a reflationary environment.
We will continue to monitor our objective indicators for signs that it is time for a shift in investment strategy. Please contact BWM Financial if you have any questions or if you would like to discuss your specific situation in more detail.
*The opinions voiced in this material are for general information only and are not intended to provide specific advice or recommendations for any individual. The economic forecasts set forth in this material may not develop as predicted and there can be no guarantee that strategies promoted will be successful. No reader should make any investment decision without first consulting his or her own personal financial advisor and conducting his or her own research and due diligence.