Our services can best be summarized as “total wealth planning”-the multi-leveled integration of financial planning, investment management and client service. Using advanced tools and technology, we regularly monitor and track the following total wealth planning topics and services:
- Social Security review and claiming strategies
- Retirement income planning and optimization
- Pre- and post- retirement planning and savings analysis (including IRAs, employer plans, deferred compensation)
- Planning for lump-sum and periodic distributions: pensions, deferred compensation plans, executive compensation packages, etc.
- Active Portfolio Management-monitored daily, rules-based methodology, striving for low cost and tax efficient allocation
- Risk Review and portfolio Stress Testing-test the impacts of historic markets scenarios versus your current portfolio and you individual risk profile
- Real estate and liabilities- analysis, education, tracking
- Employee benefit education: employee stock, employer retirement/profit sharing plans, stock options, pensions
- Employee benefit education: employee stock, 401(K), profit sharing plans, stock options, etc.
- Managing concentrated stock positions
Cash Flow Management and Budgeting
- Net-worth review, updates. Aggregation (real-time data feed) of outside account balances and education
- Expense tracking and monitoring plan alignment: cost of living adjustments, appropriate level of cash reserves or alternative liquidity
Estate Planning Strategies
- Estate investment planning and analysis
- Titling of assets and account-level beneficiary assignments
- Legacy planning
- Charitable remainder trusts and philanthropic donor services
Education Planning and Funding Strategies
Insurance and Medicare
- Analysis, assessment and referrals (life insurance protection, life insurance estate structuring strategies, long-term care, healthcare education, Medicare)
The list is extensive but includes some of these highlights:
- Behavioral coaching
- Business succession planning
- Liquidity event optimization: sale of company stock, sale of business, inheritance, etc.
- Distribution and “Realization” Strategy-how to plan for your retirement “paycheck”
- Complex Review of “what-if” scenarios – when you come to a fork in the road, we can run side-by-side comparisons of the long-term impacts on your plan (integrated with all the other components staying the same)
Read more about our Wealth Planning services HERE.
BWM Financial does not provide tax and/or legal advice. Clients should consult with their personal tax and/or legal advisors regarding the tax consequences of investing.