Your financial plan should encompass more than a summary of your investments, goals, and target dates. It should not sit on a shelf gathering dust once it’s completed. A financial plan should be a living, breathing document which evolves over time and adapts to changes in your life. Most importantly, it should be a tool to help you make critical decisions based on an objective and complete view of your finances. Our plans are:
- Having a plan, which is overseen and updated by a professional advisor, reminds clients of the things they might need to do, based on age or life stage, before they happen.
- When plans are detailed and up-to-date, it becomes easy to make quick, confident financial decisions.
- We look at real-time client data, and regularly review assumptions, goals, progress, and setbacks.
- Plans are implemented with managed accounts and consultation with other trusted advisors (financial coordination).
- Assets are aggregated on one balance sheet so your plan includes your entire financial picture, not just the accounts we manage on your behalf.
- The financial plan is the driving force for the investment plan—each is integral to the other.
- Stress test and risk assessments feed into the financial planning assumptions/discussion, rather than using a standalone calculation or survey.
- As technology develops, so do the tools we have at our disposal. We’re able to integrate our planning software with multiple platforms.
- We don’t operate in a single silo of cash flow (time value of money) calculations. Instead, we combine investment analysis which leverages statistical testing/simulations with stress testing and inject human expertise strategically. Some advisors don’t bother to utilize more than one approach, which is critical to total wealth planning.
Rather than merely reprint a generic sample plan, our in-depth series of introductory meetings culminate in the delivery of your customized financial plan and corresponding investment portfolio. Once you become a client, we get to work implementing our recommendations, which are flexible and adaptable to your financial, professional and personal goals.
What level of service can I expect?
We pride ourselves on responsiveness and proactive communication. Because our close-knit team of skilled and experienced individuals works collaboratively, clients have the freedom to ask any one of us for assistance. We often hear from clients that they feel informed and up-to-date due to our proactive communication throughout the year—from scheduling regular review meetings and making periodic “check-in” calls to offering informative webinars/market commentary articles written by our team.
We also help coordinate the efforts of your other trusted advisors, including your estate attorney, CPA, and insurance professional, knowing this synergy helps you better see your entire financial picture.
Learn more about our superior service model.
What makes your client experience unique?
INTEGRATED FINANCIAL PLANNING
RULES-BASED INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT
Each of these is coupled with optimized efficiency based on years of experience, refinement, acute attention to detail and enveloped in deep resistance to complacency, putting clients above all else.